Following on from the news that we’re moving into “Plan B”, here is what we are continuing to do and what will be introduced at the venue to keep us and you safe ❤
- From Wednesday 15th December, we will require an NHS Covid Pass for entry to all our gigs and clubnights, and also for any night / event that runs past 1am. We are practiced at checking these already but please be patient with us while queuing.
- These rules apply to ALL entering the venue. Customers, our staff, all artists and external staff.
- Although not required feel free to wear a mask as and when you feel comfortable doing so, and respect those around you in their choices.
- Before coming to our venue, we strongly encourage you to take a LFT test before heading down.
- If you are displaying any symptoms, tested positive or think you might be at risk of infection due to being in close contact with someone who has tested positive, please do not head to the venue and stay at home until you’re all clear.
Stay safe, keep testing and be kind!